So, I found this beauty hidden in my draft because I may have forgotten to hit publish. I think I will be able to do some of these… hopefully! So, forgive my lateness and the quick turnaround in blog posts.
Summer is the time when we finally do all of the things that we said we would all semester. However, I have found myself binge watching Netflix, sleeping, and searching Pinterest. So, I have decided to make a list of things that I should accomplish over these next two months.
- Spend less time on Netflix | This is an obvious one considering I automatically binge and watch an entire season in a day.
- Travel Indiana like a boss | I need to explore the surrounding areas so that I am not just sitting around watching Netflix.
- Be crafty | No longer is it okay to pin things for three hours and then say I am going to try them out later. Later is officially now!
- Actually cook | Pretty sure my mom is going to love this one because she always says, “What’s the point of having kids if they don’t cook for me when they get older.”
- Get back into yoga | I used to be zen and do sun salutations with my eyes closed. Now I fall over doing a tree pose or a down dog… it is time to go back…
- Go to the gym | Speaking of going back I haven’t been at the gym in forever! I really don’t wanna though…
- Make the perfect cup of coffee | I am deeply in love with coffee. So, I need to figure out how to brew a good cup in a timely matter for college and life.
- Go on a train | Okay this one I know I am going to do, but I will be blogging about it or while on it so I might as well mention it.
- Go to South America | Another automatic thing I am doing that I want to share with all of you.
- Start and Finish a Cleanse | I have always wanted to see if they truly do what they say they will so this means that I will be abiding by their rules. That should be a fun time. I also think that I will be really hangry.
So those are some things that I will try and accomplish this summer. We’ll see how it goes!